All information on current shows, events, and ticket purchases are available here on the website http://englewoodeventcenter.com/
When purchasing a ticket
• Please note we do not sell tickets at the Box Office.
• Tickets are only available for purchase on line at http://englewoodeventcenter.com/
• Please note that you cannot select a seat number or a row, only the section that you would like to sit in.
• Please note that your Credit Card statement or pay pal account may reflect the name of the promoter and not say Englewood Event Center.
• Paper tickets that are mailed or printable tickets are “optional” “depending on the show” This option is held at the Promoters discretion. Print your receipt. It will be emailed to you. We do not print tickets at the Box Office.
• All concert receipts are emailed.
• Always print your emailed concert receipt and bring the emailed receipt with you on the day of the event.
• Always double-check your contact information that it is correct before making your purchase.
• “At times” we offer matinee shows. A Matinee shows is an early shows on the same day as an evening show. Make sure that you are selecting the correct show you wish to attend an Early or Evening show. Matinee tickets are not accepted at Evening shows and vies versa. You will know if an early show is being offered by clicking on the event you are interested in and reading the information provided. If you don’t see a Matinee option, then there is not a Matinee show being offered for that event.
• We have a full bar and concession foods available for purchase at all promoter concert events, the menu varies.
• All show times and show details are listed when you click on the show you are interested in. Go to our Home page at http://englewoodeventcenter.com/
• If you are having trouble purchase on line tickets contact Curt Bowen at 941-807-1089
• We are a no smoking / no vapping facility.
• No outside food or beverage(s) will be permitted inside the venue.
• No alcohol will be permitted outside of the venue during intermission or at anytime.
• If you would like to set an appointment to meet with us please email our manager Jennifer Graham at GM.email@example.com Please include your phone number and the type of event you are planning.
• The Event Center and Catering office hours are based on individual appointments and pre scheduled events. Please email our manager Jennifer Graham at GM.firstname.lastname@example.org for rental information and appointments.
• If you are a promoter and would like to book this venue or
if you would like to book this venue for a private event
please email our manager Jennifer Graham at GM.email@example.com
Please include your phone number and the type of event you are planning.
• Remember to check our website frequently for updated concert and event information or you may go to our homepage and sign up to be register on our email list.
We thank you so much and hope to see you at the next show. - Jennifer Graham